6月12日是巴西的情人节,为表庆祝,巴西的一家性用品电商品牌Amare Sex Shop与创意机构Camisa 10合作发布了系列海报《Crush Yourself》。
在如此煽情的节日里,Amare Sex Shop本可以顺势打打色情擦边球,但它反其道而行之,甚至连模特裸露的地方——后背,也和性征无关。
在每张色彩鲜明的海报之中,都写上了一段长文案。如果仔细阅读海报上的文字,你会被深深感动,而这种共鸣和低俗无关。Amare Sex Shop告诉每个人:去爱别人之前,先爱上自己。它邀请人们去爱、去更好地相互了解。
作为一家情趣用品商店,Amare Sex Shop不认为性是罪恶的。它认为性可以由自己完成,可以让自己愉悦,可以让人直面自己、拥抱自己、接受完整的自己,从而去更坦然地爱自己。
而这些词句也体现出Amare Sex Shop的品牌理念:捍卫多元,强调尊重和自由,赋予女性权力。
1
And about that better half?
(更好的另一半)
Sometimes it's not that much better.
(有时也没有那么好)
As you might imagine.
(就像你所想的那样)
No one needs another half.
(没人需要一半)
They need someone whole.
(他们需要的是一个完整的人)
After all, only shoes come in perfect pairs.
(毕竟,只有鞋子才是天生完美的一对)
Before you go out there looking for your soul mate.
(在你准备出发寻找灵魂伴侣之前)
Set up a date with yourself.
(安排一次和自己的约会)
Enjoy yourself. Touch yourself.
(享受自己,触摸自己)
Accept yourself.
(接纳自己)
Fall in love with who you are.
(爱上真正的自己)
2
The hours go by.
(时间流逝)
Anxiety increases.
(焦虑增长)
Now you're counting the minutes.
The seconds even.
(现在你开始数着每分每秒)
And you start feeling those amazing butterflies
(你开始感觉到那些神奇的蝴蝶)
Running through every pore of your body.
(在你身体的每一个毛孔里飞舞)
All because today you will get to be alone
(所有这些都是因为)
With a very special person: yourself.
(今天你将与一个非常特别的人独处:你自己。)
Enjoy yourself. Touch yourself.
(享受自己,触摸自己)
Accept yourself.
(接纳自己)
Fall in love with who you are.
(爱上真正的自己)
3
Is it impossible to be happy and alone?
(无法独自感受幸福吗)
Poet take a seat, you're in for a long read.
(诗人落座,你在诵读中沉浸了很久)
Back then, at the time when you created this masterpiece.
(回到你创作这件杰作的时候)
Our mothers, aunts and grandmothers
(我们的母亲、姨妈和祖母)
Were fighting for our independence.
(都在为我们的独立而战)
Today we own our own bodies,
(今天,我们掌握着自己的身体)
And are free to choose who to be with.
(可以自由选择与谁共处)
Or if we want to be with someone at all.
(如果我们确实想和某人共处的话)
Essential, love is indeed.
(爱是必不可少的)
So happy valentine's day.
(情人节快乐)
Enjoy yourself. Touch yourself.
(享受自己,触摸自己)
Accept yourself.
(接纳自己)
Fall in love with who you are.
(爱上真正的自己)
4
One must fall in love
(你一定会爱上这样一个人)
With one who respects your time
(他尊重你的时间)
Who listens to your wants
(倾听你的需求)
Who understand your fears
Fantasies and anxieties.
(理解你的恐惧、幻想和焦虑)
Someone who has grown accustomed to your fits.
(他会逐渐适应有点神经质的你)
Even those of laughter.
(甚至你的那些大笑)
Someone you would take to a deserted island.
(他会带你去荒岛)
Or to the concert you've always wanted to go to.
(或者去你一直想去的音乐会)
Who takes good care of your dog.
(他会照顾好你的狗)
And loves your friends.
(爱你的朋友)
The best bit?
(最好的一点是)
You don't even have to look for that someone,
(你甚至不用找那个人)
That someone is you.
(那个人就是你)
Fall in love with yourself.
(爱上你自己)
专业评分
专业评分已截止
评论
评论
推荐评论
全部评论(6条)